SEATTLE — October 30, 2017 — Avalara, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based tax compliance automation for businesses, today announced its fall 2017 release of 14 new certified partner integrations. Avalara Certified partners have passed a series of criteria developed by Avalara to guarantee each integration’s performance and reliability. Certified integrations are built to ensure customers enjoy a fast, reliable, and easy process for embedding automated tax management into existing systems. Now, Avalara offers more than 610 pre-built integrations into business applications, adding more each month.
These integrations enable customers of Avalara partner solutions to benefit from Avalara real-time calculation of applicable taxes, fees, and surcharges for billing line items. Avalara software reduces the tedium and complexity of determining taxes for millions of products and services across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and other international jurisdictions, giving customers more time to focus on driving their own business success.
The latest Avalara integration partners include:
- Avanti Slingshot — JDF-certified, cloud-based Print MIS
- Dancik Enterprise System — Integrated business management solution giving distributors, manufacturers, wholesalers, and large retailers the ability to source, stock, and sell
- FundTracker — Tracking system for raw materials, finished goods, process flow, and assets using barcode, RFID, and wireless technology
- HansaWorld — Integrated business management solution for startups through large organizations
- interworks.cloud — Provisioning, selling, and billing solution for software, IaaS, and SaaS
- iWitness Design and Restrict Content Pro — Membership solution for WordPress sites
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Business and Enterprise Editions — Cloud-based ERP system for manufacturing, retail, finance, and IT
- MIE Trak Pro — ERP system for the metalworking industry
- Oracle E-Business Suite (R12) by Perficient — Integrated business management suite for financials, procurement, project accounting, human capital management, distribution, manufacturing, and service
- PrestaShop — Free online store for merchants, agencies, and developers
- Rakuten Marketplace — Global ecommerce platform
- Reaction Commerce — Open source, real-time ecommerce platform
- Real Omni Channel Commerce (ROC) — Omni-channel ecommerce solution for B2C and B2B
- ServiceTitan — Cloud-based software platform for home service company operations
For more information about the Avalara Certified program, and a list of all of our certified integrations, please visit www.avalara.com/integrations. For any business application not already certified, or for a custom solution, Avalara offers an API for each of its products, making customer integrations simple for nearly any developer or business to build.
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
A privately held company, Avalara’s venture capital investors include Sageview Capital, Battery Ventures, Warburg Pincus, Technology Crossover Ventures, Arthur Ventures, and other institutional and individual investors. Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com