Avalara Announces CRUSH 2019: The Path Forward for Tax Compliance
SEATTLE, WA — December 18, 2018 — Avalara (NYSE: AVLR), a leading provider of tax compliance automation software for businesses of all sizes, today announced the return of CRUSH, its fourth annual tax conference and industry gathering. The conference will take place May 8–10, 2019, in Huntington Beach, California. Bringing together the world’s experts and practitioners at the forefront of the shifting world of transaction tax, CRUSH offers attendees opportunities to learn, educate, and network with hundreds of peers and experts. For more information or to register for CRUSH, please visit AvalaraCRUSH.com.
“What is so exciting about CRUSH next year is that we are seeing the predictions we made two years ago about the sweeping systemic changes in global tax compliance come to fruition before our eyes right now! We host the world’s top experts in tax at this event,” said Scott McFarlane, co-founder and CEO of Avalara. “We are all facing these waves of change together — we learn so much from our attendees and panelists each year; this will be our most important CRUSH ever.”
The opening keynote speaker for this event will be the iconic business strategist and best-selling author Geoffrey Moore, a visionary who defined the economic and social forces that typically drive the development and emergence of innovative technology companies. He is a recognized expert who helps organizations and industries navigate transformational challenges and emerge strong and prepared for changes ahead.
- Keynote: Geoffrey Moore, a dynamic business strategy leader, presents on Friday, May 10.
- Learning Lab: Hands-on, 1:1 training with Avalara product experts is available for all attendees. Appointment requests will be available prior to the event.
- CPE Credit: Options for more than 85 hours of CPE credit will be offered in interactive and comprehensive sessions, providing participants with maximum value at an affordable price.
- Sponsor Showcase: Open throughout the conference, the Showcase gives attendees opportunities to browse and discuss solutions offered by sponsoring partners.
- Learn more about CRUSH 2019 at AvalaraCRUSH.com, including sponsorship opportunities, agenda and session information, registration details, justification letters, FAQs, and more.
- Review the events from 2018 in Washington, D.C. at CRUSH DC 2018.
- Twitter: For continuous CRUSH 2019 news and event updates, follow @Avalara and join the conversations using #AvalaraCRUSH19.
- Facebook: Like Avalara on Facebook to view photos from last year and updates from CRUSH 2019.
The 2021 sales tax changes report: midyear update
Your guide to navigating the complicated world of tax compliance and preparing for the future
Stay up to date
Sign up for our free newsletter and stay up to date with the latest tax news.