Avalara API 20.5 Patch Notes
This article is about the May 2020 monthly update to the AvaTax API.
Sandbox testing window
The AvaTax release schedule includes a preview period during which time the latest software is available for integration testing in the AvaTax Sandbox Environment two weeks before launching to production. If your engineering team would like a sandbox account for integration testing purposes:
- Development and Solutions Partners (DSP), please contact your Business Development Manager.
- Avalara customers, please contact your Customer Account Manager or open a support ticket.
Fixes and improvements
- Ensured the juris name is populated and validated on the taxRule when validating for nexus
- Updated State to Region in ParameterUsageModel
- Updated Get/ChangeFilingStatus methods to check for ComplianceManager
- Added endpoint to delete a specific CompanyReturnSetting by ID
The 2021 sales tax changes report: midyear update
Your guide to navigating the complicated world of tax compliance and preparing for the future
Stay up to date
Sign up for our free newsletter and stay up to date with the latest tax news.