AvaTax 21.1.1 Patch Notes
This article is about the January 2021 monthly update to the AvaTax API.
Sandbox testing window
The AvaTax release schedule includes a preview period during which time the latest software is available for integration testing in the AvaTax Sandbox Environment two weeks before launching to production. If your engineering team would like a sandbox account for integration testing purposes:
- Development and Solutions Partners (DSP), please contact your Business Development Manager.
- Avalara customers, please contact your Customer Account Manager or open a support ticket.
Fixes and improvements
- Made adjustments to builds when filing requests are approved
- Allowed CompanyLocationSetting records to be created without a matching record in CompanyLocationSettingConfig
- Enabled granular reporting
- Switched Reports from SSRS to Snowflake
- Updated Nexus POST calls for TEXAS to have localNexusTypeId as "All" when effectiveDate < 2020-11-01
- Implemented Reports for Locked transactions
- Implemented Reports for Marketplace Seller
- Updated notification creation with severityLevelId as Complete to number in response
- Added PIF API Enums to enable AvaTaxUI nexus configuration
The 2021 sales tax changes report: midyear update
Your guide to navigating the complicated world of tax compliance and preparing for the future
Stay up to date
Sign up for our free newsletter and stay up to date with the latest tax news.