AvaTax 21.3.0 Patch Notes
This article is about the March 2021 monthly update to the AvaTax API
Sandbox testing window
The AvaTax release schedule includes a preview period during which time the latest software is available for integration testing in the AvaTax Sandbox Environment two weeks before launching to production. If your engineering team would like a sandbox account for integration testing purposes:
- Development and Solutions Partners (DSP), please contact your Business Development Manager.
- Avalara customers, please contact your Customer Account Manager or open a support ticket.
Fixes and improvements
- Added ServiceType mapping for AvataxESB.
- Added ServiceType mapping for ContentGenerationPOS.
- Added a validation to ensure StartDate is always prior to end Date for Reports.
- Fixed a bug in which Product Classification System API was missing an entry for NIgeria.
- Added a support for filtering ErrorTransactions by expiresAt.
The 2021 sales tax changes report: midyear update
Your guide to navigating the complicated world of tax compliance and preparing for the future
Stay up to date
Sign up for our free newsletter and stay up to date with the latest tax news.