Avalara API 21.4.0 Patch Notes
This article is about the April 2021 update to the AvaTax API.
Sandbox testing window
The AvaTax release schedule includes a preview period during which time the latest software is available for integration testing in the AvaTax Sandbox Environment two weeks before launching to production. If your engineering team would like a sandbox account for integration testing purposes:
- Development and Solutions Partners (DSP), please contact your Business Development Manager.
- Avalara customers, please contact your Customer Account Manager or open a support ticket.
Fixes and improvements
- Added APIs to create and/or delete tax notices' root causes and responsibilities.
- Added ServiceType mapping for SuiteESB.
- Fixed an issue with RecordsetCount always being 0 when calling the ListReports API.
- Added Ava special character encoding for ListProductClassificationSystemsByCompany and ListParametersByItem APIs.
The 2021 sales tax changes report: midyear update
Your guide to navigating the complicated world of tax compliance and preparing for the future