Front-end Software Engineer / Analista Desenvolvedor Software Front-end
Engineering | Sao Paulo, SP, BrazilApply Now!
• Developing new user-facing features using Angular.
• Advocating for the best user experience as well as be performance, accessibility, and UI/UX best practices.
• Develop reusable components and front-end libraries.
• Work with UX Designer to accomplish a unique customer experience.
Translate requirements and designs into high-quality testable code.
• Share experience and knowledge with other developers.
• Apply SCRUM software and process engineering best practices.
• Strong proficiency in reactive UI technologies. Angular proficiency is a must
• Knowledge of Accessibility and Web Standards
• Knowledge in front-end test and automated pipelines using GitLab
• Strong problem-solving skills
• The organized thought process of thinking and coding
• Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative applications.
• Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
• A passion for technology and engaged with the technology community
• 5+ years of full-stack application development experience
• Graduate in Systems Analysis, Computer Engineering, or similar areas.
• Minimum of a four-year technical degree
• Proven experience developing web-based software applications
• Concepts: NET, Angular, JSON/XML, Sync/ASync services, .NET core, C#, and RESTful API design, Micro-Services
• Advanced English speaking is a must-have
• Experience in Scrum