Cookies and Other Technologies
Last updated: July 17, 2020
Avalara sets cookies and uses other technologies to do the following:
- Authenticate and identify you on our websites so we can provide you the Services you request;
- Remember your preferences and keep track of information you have provided us;
- Understand how you are interacting with our websites so that we can better anticipate your needs and improve our websites;
- Generate analytics and performance metrics to understand what features or content are the most popular with our users; and
- To deliver advertising about our products and services that is more relevant and meaningful to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
When you navigate our website, we may collect standard data from your web browser related to the use of our website, such as your computer’s operating system type and version, Internet protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the websites you visited before coming to our website. We may then associate this data with the cookie Avalara sets.
Most browsers provide controls to block or delete cookies. Please refer to your browser settings to manage cookies.