Loews Boston Hotel and Fenway Park
Upon request, Avalara is returning to Boston for another fun customer appreciation A-List event. This year we will be at Loews Boston Hotel with tickets to the Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees game to follow! Register soon as this event WILL sell out! First come, first serve. We will have a waiting list for those who miss the initial cut.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you register for this event, please make sure that you can 100% attend. This event sells out every year and if we hold a ticket in your name and you don’t show, that means that someone COULD have gone in your place. Be kind to your fellow Boston area tax colleagues. Register below.
- Loews Boston Hotel and Fenway Park
Date & Time:
- April 26, 2017
- 3:00pm to End of Game
- 154 Berkeley Street
- Boston MA, 02116
A-Lists events deliver user-inspired content, training, and networking opportunities for customers across the country. Join the thousands of customers who have attended an A-List – you don’t want to miss it!
Avalara is offering a fun A-List event on April 26, 2017, starting at the Loews Boston Hotel and then heading over to Fenway Park for a Red Sox vs. Yankees Baseball Game.
* Seating is limited for this event. First-come, first-serve. We will create a waiting list for those who are not able to register.
** You must attend the meeting portion to be eligible to attend the baseball game.
*** Limit 2 tickets per company.
- 3:00pm - 3:30pmArrival and Registration
- 3:30pm - 3:45pmAvalara Welcome
- 3:45pm - 4:35pmKeynote Presentation: Eliminating Risk: Monitoring Your Nexus Activities
- 4:45pm - 5:15pmBreakout Sessions - Pick OneBreakout Option 1: Document Compliance Best Practices
Breakout Option 2: Proactive Risk Mitigation Practices
- 5:15pm - 5:30pmClosing Remarks
- 5:30pm - 6:30pmReception
- 6:30pmDepart/Board Buses to Fenway Park
- 7:00pmRed Sox vs. Yankees Game
Clifford is an ex-auditor and offers great insight and expertise for Avalara customers. Whether your business needs tax registration services, nexus analysis, voluntary disclosure, audit management or specialized tax research or professional services such as data transformation, tax service implementation or exemption certificate managed services, Avalara Tax Advisory Services puts the right expertise in your hands.