Avalara Office & DPAC (Durham Performing Arts Center)
We love our customers! If you have not attended an A-list customer appreciation event in the past, you are in for a treat! A-Lists are a great opportunity to network with other accounting and finance professionals, learn from industry experts and best of all…have great seats to see comedy legends Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider and David Spade!
- Avalara Office & DPAC (Durham Performing Arts Center)
Date & Time:
- April 13, 2017
- 4:00pm to End of Show
- 512 S Mangum Street
- Suite 100
- Durham, NC 27701
A-List events deliver user-inspired content, training and networking opportunities for customers across the country. Join the thousands of customers who have attended an A-List – you won’t want to miss it!
Avalara is offering a fun A-List event starting at our Durham office and then walking to the DPAC on April 13th, with tickets to watch SNL legends Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider and David Spade.
-Seating is limited for this event. First-come, first-serve. We will create a waiting list for those who are not able to register.
-You must attend the meeting portion to be eligible to attend the show
-Limit 2 tickets per company
- 3:30-4:00 pmRegistration, Networking & Cocktails
- 4:00 - 4:30 pmAvalara Office Tour
- 4:30 - 4:45 pmKeynote Presentation: How to Achieve Tax Withholding Document Compliance in 2017(1 CPE credit)
- 4:45 - 5:35 pmBreak
- 5:45 - 6:30 pmBreakout Sessions - Pick OneBreakout Option 1: Fireside Chat with the AvaTax Product Manager
Breakout Option 2: Data Science and Taxes
- 6:30 - 6:35 pmClosing Remarks & Raffle
- 6:35 - 7 pmHandout tickets/Networking reception
- 7:00 pmDepart to DPAC & Seating
- 7:30 pmComedy Event
Matt MacNeil is the Director of Solutions Engineering for Avalara CertCapture. He has been involved in tax consulting for the last 15 years with specific emphasis on developing new solutions for clients with unusual document and tax issues. Previously he was Vice President of Tax Technology Services, LLC a tax consulting and solutions firm. He is a graduate of Purdue University and Tulane University. When not talking about tax, he can be found in his 15 barrel brewery, cleaning the equipment and mopping floors.