Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo - ZZ Top Concert
We love our customers! Avalara is returning to Houston for our fun customer appreciation A-List event at Hotel ZaZa with a “fun bus” and tickets to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo for the ZZ Top concert to follow!
- Hotel ZaZa
- Ultimate Ransom Room, with shuttle bus to Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo/ZZ Top Concert
Date & Time:
- March 21, 2017
- 3:00pm to 10:00pm
- 5701 Main St
- Houston, TX
A-List events deliver user-inspired content, training and networking opportunities for customers nationwide. Learn from industry experts and join the thousands of customers who have attended an A-List – you won’t want to miss it!
Avalara will be providing complimentary transportation to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. Due to varying departure times transportation will not be provided back to Hotel ZaZa – please plan to take the LightRail (Museum District stop across from the hotel), Uber or taxi.
Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis – those unable to register will be waitlisted.
You must attend the meeting portion to be eligible to attend the rodeo/concert.
Limit 2 tickets per company – each person must register.
- 3:00 - 3:30Check-in / Networking Session
- 3:30 - 3:45Avalara Intro
- 3:45 - 4:35Keynote Presentation (1 CPE credit)How to Achieve Tax Withholding Document Compliance in 2017, Matthew MacNeil, Avalara
- 4:35 - 4:45Break
- 4:45 - 5:15Breakout Sessions - Pick OneBreakout Option 1: Fireside Chat with the AvaTax Product Manager
Breakout Option 2: Sales Tax Returns Filing Best Practices
Breakout Option 3: Fireside Chat with the Excise General Manager
- 5:15 - 5:20Wrap-Up / Closing Remarks
- 5:20 - 6:00Cocktail Reception
- 6:00 - 6:30Depart + Fun Bus to Rodeo
- 6:45Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo + ZZ Top Concert
Matt MacNeil is the Director of Solutions Engineering for Avalara Certcapture. He has been involved in tax consulting for the last 15 years with specific emphasis on developing new solutions for clients with unusual document and tax issues. Previously he was Vice President of Tax Technology Services, LLC a tax consulting and solutions firm. He is a graduate of Purdue University and Tulane University. When not talking about tax, he can be found in his 15 barrel brewery, cleaning the equipment and mopping floors.