MEET on Chrystie
Avalara A-List Event - New York
- MEET on Chrystie
Date & Time:
- April 14, 2016
- 9:00am to 2:00pm
- 195 Chrystie Street
- Suite 200
- New York, NY 10012
- 9:00 amArrival, Registration & Breakfast
- 9:25 amWelcome & Introduction
- 9:30 amAvalara OverviewYou have invested in Avalara for the long run and our evolution affects your business. Innovation is a part of our DNA and that is how we will help customers and partners manage continuous change and complexity over time. This short overview of Avalara will highlight the key initiatives Avalara concentrates on to offer the fastest, easiest, most accurate, affordable and reliable transactional tax solutions.
- 9:40 amCustomer Panel, Catherine Clifford, Journalist, EntrepreneurJoin Catherine for a discussion about common challenges growing companies face and the impact on you.
- 10:40 amBreak
- 10:50 amProduct OverviewAvalara continues to expand its depth and breadth of products and services. During this session, learn about the new product features to our existing core products, brand new offerings and the customer resources available to you to get the most out of your investment.
- 11:20 amCustomer, Prospect & Partner BreakoutsAvalara partners: The event includes a breakout session just for you! Come learn how you can leverage the Avalara team to better assist your clients with their transactional tax requirements and improve the success of our partnership by utilizing our turn-key programs. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your ideas and feedback with our partner team and gain insight from your industry peers. Avalara customers: Choose from a variety of breakout sessions including managing exemption certificates, audit management and landed cost.
- 12:30 pmLunchAlong with lunch, we will also be creating delicious tea-infused drinks in partnership with SanctuaryT (http://www.sanctuaryt.com)
- TransportationFree Uber Rides!Avalara has partnered with Uber to offer complimentary one-way Uber rides for up to $25. Use event code: AVALARANYCEVENT to redeem your free ride to OR from the event.
Catherine Clifford is a senior writer at Entrepreneur.com. Previously, she was the small business reporter at CNNMoney and an assistant in the New York bureau for CNN. Catherine attended Columbia University where she earned a bachelor's degree. She lives in Brooklyn, N.Y. Email her at CClifford@entrepreneur.com. You can follow her on Twitter at @CatClifford.