The Pelican Hill Resort
Annual Orange County A-List Event
- The Pelican Hill Resort
- Lido & Executive Terrace
Date & Time:
- October 12, 2016
- 2:00pm to 7:00pm
- 22701 South Pelican Hill Road
- Newport Coast, CA 92657
A-List events bring together customers and partners, product specialists and industry experts to discuss best practices, showcase new products and provide training for users. Over the years, the content has evolved to include product training and small group sessions so you only attend sessions most relevant to you.
Join the thousands of customers and partners who have attended an A-List – you won’t want to miss it!
- 2:00 PMArrival & Registration
- 2:30 PMAvalara OverviewYou have invested in Avalara for the long run, and our evolution affects your business. Innovation is a part of our DNA and that is how we will help customers and partners manage continuous change and complexity over time. This short overview of Avalara will highlight the key initiatives Avalara concentrates on to offer the fastest, easiest, most accurate, affordable and reliable transactional tax solutions.
- 2:40 PMCompliance Challenges DiscussionLed by Graham Hoad, Sales Tax Resource Group & Clifford Turner, Avalara
- 3:40 PMBreak
- 3:50 PMProduct OverviewAvalara continues to expand its depth and breadth of products and services. During this session, learn about the new product features to our existing core products, brand new offerings and the customer resources available to you to get the most out of your investment.
- 4:20 PMSmall Group DiscussionsChoose from two different breakout sessions: audit readiness and a special
- 5:30 PMCocktail ReceptionJoin us on the patio for an interactive cocktail reception!
Graham formed STRG in early 1999. As a multistate tax consultant with a “Big 4″ accounting firm and as a former sales tax auditor with the California State Board of Equalization, he was involved in many audits both as an auditor and a consultant. He also created significant tax saving and cash generating strategies for many types of clients. Graham is a certified member of Sales Tax of the Institute for Professionals in Taxation (IPT). He is enrolled to practice before the IRS, and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from California State University, Long Beach. Graham also sits on the Board of Direction of the Sunset Beach Sanitary District.