From Avalara LandedCost, by the LandedCost Research Team, updated June 1, 2017.
This page provides an overview of the basic import duty rates applied to goods that fall under the classification code 8458110050 in United States.
This product category is defined to include:
"With a power rating of 18.65 kw or greater but not exceeding 37.3 kw"
United States Trade Agreements
United States is involved in a total of 16 trade agreements,
and is associated with 2 country groups.
- Canada-United States Free Trade Agreement.
- Germany and the US Treaty of Friendship, Commerce and Navigation.
- Israel Free Trade Agreement.
- NAFTA - North American Free Trade Agreement.
- The Dominican Republic-Central America FTA (CAFTA-DR).
- The United States-Australia Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
- The United States-Bahrain FTA.
- The United States-Chile Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
- KORUS - U.S. - Korea Free Trade Agreement.
- U.S.-Colombia Trade Agreement.
- U.S.-Panama Trade Agreement.
- United States-Jordan Free Trade Agreement.
- United States-Oman FTA.
- United States-Peru Free Trade Agreement (PTPA).
- United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement.
- US Morocco Free Trade Agreement.