From Avalara LandedCost, by the LandedCost Research Team, updated June 1, 2017.
This page provides an overview of the basic import duty rates applied to goods that fall under the classification code 90178010 in Germany.
This product category is defined to include:
"Measuring rods and tapes and divided scales"
Germany Trade Agreements
Germany is involved in a total of 7 trade agreements,
and is associated with 4 country groups.
- Germany and India - Bilateral investment promotion and protection agreement.
- Germany and Switzerland Swiss-German trade agreement.
- Germany and the US Treaty of Friendship, Commerce and Navigation.
- Germany and Turkey Bilateral investment promotion and protection agreement.
- Germany and Turkey Double taxation prevention treatment.
- Germany and Turkey Trade and payment agreement.
- Malaysia-German agreement on double taxation.