Arkansas Local Sales Tax Rate Changes July 2012
- Sales Tax Rate Changes
- May 18, 2012 | Susan McLain
- Batesville, Independence County increases to 2.0%.
- Blytheville, Mississippi County increases to 2.25%.
- Crossett, Ashley County decreases to 1.25%.
- Lincoln, Washington County increases to 2.0%.
- Plumerville, Conway County increases to 2.0%.
- Salesville, Baxter County enacted a 1.0% sales and use tax.
- Pike County decreased the county sales tax rate to 2.0%.
Get Free Tax Rate Tables
Avalara Author Susan McLain
Susan McLain began her career as a technical writer in technology industries such as satellite networking and medical devices. Her skills encompass technical and marketing writing, usability engineering, verification and validation testing and protocol writing, requirements development, business analysis, technical illustration/graphic design and marketing. She has owned her own business providing service to small to medium sized business and in other positions, she has been in project management, documentation and marketing. She is currently the content specialist for Avalara helping to “make sales tax less taxing.”