Washington Cities Spread Out
- Aug 8, 2013 | Gail Cole
The following cities will have increased boundaries, effective October 1, 2013:
- Bellevue, King County;
- Bellingham, Whatcom County;
- Coulee City, Grant County (three distinct annexations);
- Goldendale, Klickitat County;
- Langley, Island County;
- Richland, Benton County (two distinct annexations);
- Ridgefield, Clark County;
- Roslyn, Kittitas County;
- Sultan, Snohomish County (four distinct annexations);
- Tieton, Yakima County;
- Toledo, Lewis County;
- Tonasket, Okanogan County (two distinct annexations);
- Tumwater, Thurston County;
- Wenatchee, Chelan County; and
- White Salmon, Klickitat County (two distinct annexations).
Sales tax rates for businesses located in the annexed areas may be affected. Not sure if new rates apply? Check with each city's planning departments.
Keeping track of sales tax rate and boundary changes can be overwhelming. Automation makes it manageable.
Get Free Tax Rate Tables