New License Fee Tax Rates for Delaware, January 2014
- Sales Tax News
- Jan 22, 2014 | Gail Cole
Numerous license fee tax rates in Delaware have decreased, effective January 1, 2014.
New tax rates include, but are not limited to:
- Amusement Machine Owner Business License Fee, 0.003083;
- Commercial Feed Dealers, 0.000996;
- Food Processors, 0.001991;
- Manufacturers, 0.001260;
- Occupational / Professional, 0.003983; and
- Electric and Gas Utility, 0.0500.
In addition, the 2014 tax rate for all taxable gross receipts in grocery supermarkets is 0.003267. Previously, there were two rates: 0.0033 on the first $2 million per month "and 0.006181 on the remaining taxable gross receipts." The hotels, motels and tourist homes tax rate is 8%.
A Delaware Division of Taxation website.
Get Free Tax Rate Tables