Online Sales Tax Hearing Rescheduled for March 12, 2014
- Mar 6, 2014 | Gail Cole
The House Judiciary Committee has rescheduled the hearing, “Exploring Alternative Solutions on the Internet Sales Tax Issue.” Previously set for March 4 and canceled due to weather, it is now set for 10 a.m. on March 12, 2014.
The full committee is scheduled to be in attendance to hear the following witnesses speak for or against an internet sales tax:
- The Honorable Chris Cox, counsel for NetChoice;
- Mr. Joe Crosby of MultiState Associates Incorporated;
- Mr. Stephen P. Kranz of McDermott Will & Emory;
- Mr. William E. Moschella, shareholder, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLC;
- Mr. Andrew Moyland of the R Street Institute; and
- Mr. James H. Sutton Jr., shareholder, Moffa, Gainor, & Sutton, P.A.
Read more about online sales tax changes.
An automated sales tax solution makes collecting in multiple states a snap.