Washington: Contested Tax Topics
- Sales Tax News
- Jun 4, 2014 | Gail Cole
The Washington State Department of Revenue recently released numerous tax determinations. Topics addressed are diverse and include:
- Sales tax on flood cleanup services;
- Sales tax on physical fitness services;
- Sales tax exemption for a chiropractor’s sales of dietary supplements;
- Sales tax evasion;
- Sales tax on hunting guide services;
- Sales tax on items sold by a moving and storage company;
- Sales tax refunds for bad debts;
- Use tax on items used by a moving and storage company; and
- Use tax on executive use of dealership vehicles.
Tax determinations pertain to particular situations, but they are nonetheless informative.
Do you do business in Washington? How do you stay on top of sales tax?
Learn how an automated solution works.