Arkansas Sales Tax Rate Changes, October 2014
- Sales Tax Rate Changes
- Jul 11, 2014 | Gail Cole
Update, 7.17.2015: Collection of the Crittenden County 1% sales tax rate increase to fund improvements on the Crittenden Regional Hospital was enjoined on September 26, 2014. The rate in Crittenden County remains 1.75% until further notice. Additional information.
The following Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration. These changes take effect October 1, 2014.
New local sales and use taxes
- Crawfordsville, in Crittenden County: 2%.
- Greers Ferry, in Cleburne County: 1%.
Increasing local sales and use taxes
- Cleveland County: up from 1.25% to 3.25%.
- Crawford County: up from 1% to 1.75%.
- Crittenden County: up from 1.75% to 2.75%.
- Elkins, in Washington County: up from 2% to 2.75%.
How do you keep track of changing sales tax rates in Arkansas and other states? Try an automated sales tax solution.