Oklahoma Sales Tax Rate Changes, October 2014
- Sales Tax Rate Changes
- Jul 29, 2014 | Gail Cole
Correction, 8.11.2014: The Oklahoma Tax Commission has issued a correction regarding the upcoming Comanche County sales and use tax rate change. Comanche County will increase the rate of sales and use tax from 0.25% to 0.375% effective January 1, 2o15--not October 1, 2014, as previously announced. Additional information.
Numerous Oklahoma local sales and use tax rate changes will take effect October 1, 2014. The trend? Most tax rates are on the rise.
City sale and use tax rate changes
- Chouteau: up from 4% to 4.5%
- Kaw City: new 4.5% use tax
- Kiowa: up from 3% to 5%
County sales and use tax rate changes
- Comanche County: up from 0.25% to 0.375%
- Greer County: up from 1.5% to 2%
- Latimer County: up from 1.5% to 1.75%
- Logan County: down from 1% to 0.25%
- Marshall County: up from 1.5% to 1.75%
- Washita County: up from 1.875% to 2%
Oklahoma Tax Commission.
Sales tax automation software takes the sting out of changing sales tax rates. Learn more.