Massachusetts Fuel Tax Rates January 2015
- Dec 9, 2014 | Gail Cole
Massachusetts fuels excise rates have been released for the first quarter of 2015.
The following rates apply for the period January 1 through March 31, 2015:
- Gasoline: $0.24 per gallon
- Special fuels (diesel) $0.24 per gallon
- Special fuels (liquefied gasses/propane): $0.181 per gallon
- Aircraft (jet) fuel: $0.151 per gallon
- Aviation gasoline: $0.340 per gallon
The rates for gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel are the same as the Q4 2014 rates. The rates for special fuels and aviation gasoline have dropped.