Washington Cities Expand, July 2015
- May 6, 2015 | Gail Cole
Numerous Washington cities are annexing neighboring roads and/or properties, effective July 1, 2015. The annexations will increase their boundaries and potentially impact sales tax rates in the annexed areas.
The expanding cities are listed below, with the annexation name and/or ordinance number:
- Cashmere, Chelan County: Keife Property, Ordinance 1240
- College Place, Walla Walla County: Hopson, Ordinance 1119
- College Place, Walla Walla County: Sonoma Hones, Ordinance 1120
- Ellensburg, Kittitas County: Pfenning Road, Ordinance 4695
- Forks, Clallam County: Sarff Ann, Ordinance 609
- Lynden, Whatcom County: Ordinance 1480
- Mount Vernon, Skagit County: Ordinance 3647
- Moxee, Yakima County: School Road Ann, Ordinance 743
- North Bend, King County: Ordinance 1549
- Oakville, Grays Harbor County: Ordinance 429
- Oakville, Grays Harbor County: Ordinance 430
- Tonasket, Okanogan County: Double S Meats Inc, Ordinance 754
- Walla Walla, Walla Walla County: MacDonald, Ordinance 2015-02
- Walla Walla, Walla Walla County: Campbell, Ordinance 2015-03
Please see the Washington State Department of Revenue for additional information.
Find local sales tax rates with rooftop-level accuracy. Learn more.