Oklahoma Sales Tax Rate Changes, October 2015
- Sales Tax Rate Changes
- Aug 10, 2015 | Gail Cole
What’s a new quarter without a few local tax rate changes?
Effective October 1, 2015, more than half-a-dozen Oklahoma localities will have new or changed sales, use, and/or lodging tax rates. These are:
- Bokchito: Sales tax will increase from 3% to 4%.
- Drumright: A new 4% lodging tax will take effect
- Kingfisher: Sales and use tax will increase from 3% to 3.5%
- Marietta: Sales and use tax will increase from 2% to 3%.
- Pittsburg: A new 3% use tax will take effect.
- Red Oak: Sales and use tax will increase from 2% to 3%.
- Seiling: A new 4% sales and use tax will take effect.
- Pittsburg County: The outlier. Sales and use tax will decrease from 1% to 0.5%.
Additional information, including reporting codes, is available through the Oklahoma Tax Commission.