Michigan Prepaid Sales Tax Rates on Fuel, October 2015
- Fuel Tax News
- Sep 14, 2015 | Gail Cole
Each month, the Michigan Department of Treasury announces prepaid Michigan sales tax rates for gasoline and diesel fuel.
The prepaid sales tax rates for the period October 1 through October 31, 2015, are as follows:
- Gasoline: 14.2 cents per gallon
- Diesel fuel: 14.3 cents per gallon
Rates for the last quarter are as follows:
- September gasoline: 14.6 cents per gallon
- August gasoline: 15 cents per gallon
- July gasoline: 13.8 cents per gallon
- September diesel: 15.1 cents per gallon
- August diesel: 15.4 cents per gallon
- July diesel: 15.2 cents per gallon
Additional information, including more historic rates, is available on Revenue Administrative Bulletin 2015-16.
Facilitate fuel tax compliance in all states. Learn more.