Arkansas Tax Rate Changes, January 2016
- Sales Tax Rate Changes
- Oct 13, 2015 | Gail Cole
Numerous local sales tax rate changes will take effect in Arkansas on January 1, 2016.
City rate changes
- Brinkley, Monroe County, is decreasing from 3% to 2%
- Harrisburg, Poinsett County, is increasing from 1% to 2%
- Viola, Fulton County, is increasing from 1% to 2%
- Gillham, Sevier County, is increasing from 1% to 2%
County rate changes
- Crittenden County, is increasing from 1.75% to 2.75%
- Ward, Lonoke County, is being annexed but the sales tax rate remains 2%
Additional information, including reporting codes, is available at the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration.
Find accurate local sales tax rates in all states with this free sales tax rate map.