Arkansas Sales Tax Rate Changes, April 2016
- Sales Tax Rate Changes
- Jan 14, 2016 | Gail Cole
There are now more than 300 local taxes in Arkansas. With so many, change is inevitable. And indeed, several local sales and use tax rate changes will take effect on April 1, 2016.
New local tax
- Cash (Craighead County): new 1% sales and use tax
- Chicot County: down from 3% to 2%
- Brookland (Craighead County): up from 1% to 3%
- Gould (Lincoln County): up from 1% to 3%
- Lawrence County: up from 2% to 2.5%
See Recent Changes in Local Taxes for additional information, including reporting codes.
Find accurate local sales tax rates for all states with this free rate map.