Oklahoma Sales Tax Changes, April 2016
- Sales Tax Rate Changes
- Feb 17, 2016 | Gail Cole
Numerous local sales and use tax changes are set to take effect in Oklahoma on April 1, 2016.
- Byng, Dougherty and East Duke will all impose a new use tax of 2%.
- Fort Supply will impose a new 3% use tax.
- Pocola will increase sales and use tax by 1%, to 4%.
- Rush Springs will increase sales and use tax by 1%, to 4.5%.
- Love County will increase sales and use tax by 0.5%, to 2.5%.
- Pottawatomie County will increase sales and use tax by 0.495%, to 1.495%.
Additional information is available from the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
Find accurate local sales tax rates for all states with this free rate map.