Arkansas Sales Tax Rate Changes, July 2016
- Sales Tax Rate Changes
- Apr 18, 2016 | Gail Cole
Update 5.2.2016: The Arkansas Department of Taxation and Finance has revised the rate change for Marion County. It will increase from 1% to 1.25% (instead of 2%, as previously reported).
A number of local sales and use tax rate changes are scheduled to take effect in Arkansas on July 1, 2016. There will be annexations, the imposition of new taxes, and rate decreases and increases.
- Hot Springs, Garland County: 1.5%
- Big Flat, Baxter County: 1%
- Oak Grove Heights, Green County, 1%
- Rudy, Crawford County: 0.5%
- Danville, Yell County: from 1.5% to 1%
- Drew County: from 2.5% to 2.25%
- Marion County: from 1% to 2% 1.25%
- Ozark, Franklin County: from 1% to 2%
For additional information, please see the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration, Recent Changes in Local Taxes.
To facilitate sales and use tax compliance in all states, automate the process with sales tax software (SaaS). Learn more.