Oklahoma Sales Tax Rate Changes, July 2016
- Sales Tax Rate Changes
- Apr 11, 2016 | Gail Cole
Local sales and use tax rate changes are set to take effect in Oklahoma on July 1, 2016.
City rate changes
- Atoka: up from 3% to 4%
- Chickasha: down from 3.969% to 3.75%
- Glenpool: up from 4% to 4.55%
- Guthrie: up from 3% to 3.75%
- Skiatook: up from 3% to 3.5%
- Stigler: up from 3% to 3.5%
County rate changes
- Grady: up from 0.5% to 0.75%
- Hughes: up from 0.25% to 1%
- Major: up from 0.75% to 1%
- Pottawatomie: up from 1% to 1.495%
- Woodward: down from 1.325% to 0.90%
Additional information, including location codes, is available through the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
The easiest way to handle sales and use tax is to implement sales tax software (SaaS). Learn how it works.