Utah Sales Tax Rate Changes, July 2016
- Sales Tax Rate Changes
- Jun 21, 2016 | Gail Cole
Numerous new local sales and use taxes are set to take effect in Utah on July 1, 2016.
City rate changes
- Naples will add a 0.20% city or town option sales and use tax
- Provo will add a 0.10% arts and zoo sales and use tax
- Salina will add a 6% municipal energy sales and use tax
County rate changes
- Sanpete County will add a 0.25% transportation infrastructure sales and use tax
- Tooele County will add a 0.25% transportation infrastructure sales and use tax
Additional information, including city and county codes, is available here.
Sales tax software (SaaS) is the most effective and efficient way for businesses to handle sales and use tax rate changes. Learn how it works.