Arkansas sales tax rate changes, January 2017
- Sales Tax Rate Changes
- October 24, 2016 | Gail Cole
A number of local sales and use tax rate changes will take effect in Arkansas on January 1, 2017. Affected jurisdictions are listed below with new local rates.
- Danville, Yell County: 1.5%
- Trumann, Poinsett County: 2%
- Waldron, Scott County: 2%
- West Fork, Washington County: 3%
- Garland County: 0.875%.
- Cabot, Lonoke County: 2%
Additional information, including reporting codes, is available from the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration.
Tax automation software is the most efficient and effective way to manage state and local sales and use tax rate changes. Learn more.