New Mexico tax rate changes, July 2016
- Sales Tax Rate Changes
- Dec 16, 2016 | Gail Cole
The New Mexico Department of Taxation and Finance has issued a revised gross receipts tax rate schedule for the period July 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016. It includes numerous local gross receipts tax rate changes.
City rate changes
- Albuquerque (Bernalillo County), 7.3125%
- Columbus (Luna County), 7.8125%
- Deming (Luna County), 7.75%
- Eunice (Lea County), 7.3125%
- Vaughn (Guadalupe County), 8.25%
County rate changes
- Luna County, 6.75%
Special district rate changes
- AISD Property/Nineteen Pueblos of NM (Bernalillo County), 7.3125%
- Mesa Del Sol TID District (Bernalillo County), 7.3125%
- Winrock Town Center TID Districts 1 & 2, (Bernalillo County), 7.3125%
Additional information is available through the New Mexico Department of Taxation and Finance.
Tax automation software enables businesses to quickly and accurately update sales and use tax rate changes in all states. Learn more.