Oklahoma sales tax rate changes, April 2017
- Sales Tax Rate Changes
- Mar 13, 2017 | Gail Cole
Several local sales and use tax rate changes are set to take effect in Oklahoma on April 1, 2017.
- Healdton: 4% (previously 4.5%)
- Atoka County: 1.75% (previously 2%)
- Beckham County: 0.25% (previously 0.3%)
- Mayes County: 1.375% (previously 1.5%)
- Cyril: 4% (previously 3%)
- Porum: 5% (previously 4%)
New local sales tax
Avalara Author Gail Cole
Gail began researching and writing about sales tax in 2012 and has been fascinated with it ever since. She has a penchant for uncovering unusual tax facts, and endeavors to make complex sales tax laws more digestible for both experts and laypeople.