Oklahoma sales tax rate changes, October 2017
- Sales Tax Rate Changes
- Aug 9, 2017 | Gail Cole
Several local sales and use tax rate changes are scheduled to take effect in Oklahoma on October 1, 2017.
City sales tax rate changes
- Erick will increase sales and use tax from 4% to 5%
- Kingfisher will drop the rate from 3.5% to 3.335%
- Westport is a new tax jurisdiction with a sales and use tax rate of 2.5%
County sales tax rate changes
- Blaine County will increase the rate from 0.75% to 0.875%
- Pontotoc County will decrease sales and use tax from 0.875% to 0.125%
- Tillman County will increase the rate from 1.5% to 2%
Additional information is available from the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
For companies that do business in multiple states or multiple jurisdictions within one state, changes like these complicate compliance. Sales tax automation software makes managing sales and use tax rate changes much simpler. Learn more.