Arkansas sales and use tax rate changes, July 2019
- Apr 18, 2019 | Gail Cole
Changes to several local sales and use tax rates will take effect in Arkansas on July 1, 2019. Most are due to annexations, when a city or county takes over neighboring territory, thus changing the sales and use tax rate in the newly annexed area.
Annexations (cities listed with new local rate)
- Centerton (Benton County): 2%
- East Camden (Ouachita County): 1%
- Flippin (Marion County): 1%
- Highfill (Benton County): 2%
- Lake City (Craighead County): 1%
- Pea Ridge (Benton County): 1%
New tax (cities listed with new local rate)
- Hampton (Calhoun County): 0.5%
For the new total sales tax rate in each jurisdiction, the local rates listed above must be added to the Arkansas state sales and use tax rate of 6.5%.