Exporting Squarespace Sales Tax Data
We get questions every day from users who need to export their sales data from their ecommerce, shopping cart, or accounting software in CSV form. We can help with that! Many of the platform you are currently using have published instructions, but they can be difficult to find. For Squarespace users, the answers turns out to be quite straight forward.
Below you’ll find step-by-step instructions for how to export your sales tax data from your Squarespace account. Be sure to log into Squarespace to get started.
Squarespace Download Instructions
- In the Home Menu click Commerce, and then click Orders.
- Click Export CSV.
- Check or uncheck the orders to export.
- Select a date range from the Include Orders From drop-down menu.
- In the next step, refine which products to include in the order export.
- Click Save to download the CSV file.
Importing Your Squarespace Data into TrustFile
Once you’ve saved your Squarespace sales tax data in CSV form, you’re ready to upload it to TrustFile. Just sign into your TrustFile account, enter your company info and upload your file.
If you’re having trouble finding the file you’ve downloaded, look in the “Downloads” folder on your computer. This is often the default location downloaded files are saved. Still having issues? Let us know.