Software Development Engineer in Test/ Desenvolvedor de Teste de Software SR
Engineering | São Paulo, São Paulo, BrazilApply Now!
- Responsible for automated testing throughout agile development iterations to ensure zero defects
- Participate in sprint planning, providing input on required testing tasks, process, and associated effort for the selected user stories
- Work closely with product team to create test cases from user stories
- Analyze customer bugs and work on repro and provide developers with a possible way to fix it
- Contribute towards continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Responsible for creating performance and load tests and create report on performance impact for every release
- Participate in code reviews for both the developer and SDET teams
- Be a key participant in creating a Quality First and Zero Defects culture.
- Work closely with the Operations team to come up with plans for deployment and provide all the support needed for uptime.
- A minimum of 3 years related work experience creating automated test cases, test plans and code coverage
- Strong coding skills with experience in object oriented languages such as C# or Java
- Experience working on RESTful web services
- Experience using Github and Jenkins (or similar)
- A strong background with SQL
- Experience understanding complex requirements and designing test plans
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Knowledge of working on AWS systems (or similar)
- Knowledge of working on Jenkins (or similar)