Director, CI/CD Automation (5663)
Engineering | Seattle, WA, United StatesApply Now!
Continually improve CI/CD tools, processes and procedures.
Partnering with the Director DevOps and Development VPs and Directors
- Build, maintain, and scale underlying infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
- Champion the Build, Deployment, and Continuous Integration systems for adoption by development teams
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our cloud stack.
- Work closely with Site Reliability Engineers, Development, Security, Build and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end acceleration of deployments
- Write and maintain documentation around CI/CD tooling and standards
- Training brownbags and skilled communication to create a CI/DD culture
- 5+ years of CI/CD Engineering experience with below skill set.
- Excellent knowledge on AWS, EC2, EKS, Kubernetes, GIT, Artifactory, GitLabs and Jira is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux systems, and Windows systems.
- Experience with configuration management.
- Experience with a UNIX shell scripting language such as Bash, Perl or Python.
- Experience with code repositories (Git), continuous integration tools (e.g., GitLabs, Jenkins)
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts and frameworks.
- Knowledge of static code analysis, Blackduck and security CI/CD gates