Senior Automation Engineer - Extractors
Engineering | Shivajinagar, Pune, IndiaApply Now!
- Engage in continuous automated and manual testing activity throughout agile development iterations to ensure zero defects
- Participate in iteration planning, providing input on required testing tasks, process, and associated effort for the selected user stories
- Create and manage test cases , bug reports, ensuring they are clearly communicated to the team and addressed in a timely, thorough, and satisfactory manner
- Provide feedback and recommendations on software usability and functionality
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with willingness to listen and work in fast paced challenging environment
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
5-7 years relevant experience is essential
- Significant demonstrable related work experience including writing test cases, test plans and test coverage
- A strong understanding of test methodologies and software engineering by testing one or more products throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Strong QA skills: planning, exploratory testing, defect reporting and troubleshooting
- Experience building automation for web based applications , RESTful and SOAP web services
- Experience using Selenium automation tool.
- Strong experience in Web application testing
- Experience working with GitHub, JIRA, Confluence.
- Experience using Jenkins for CI, CD
- Experience in performance, load and reliability engineering
- Experience in Web based application , RESTful and SOAP web services automation
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must be a team player and participate actively in technical/project decision making process.