Lean Change Agent
Compliance | Brighton, United KingdomApply Now!
Our Operations Solutions team primarily consults on business performance improvement and one of our focuses for this is working with clients on the implementation of lean process management techniques
We function as internal consultants to the other business units as well as outside consultants and contractors.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lean Change Agent to join our growing business, that will be based out of Brighton.
- The Lean Change Agent will be working as part of the operational delivery teams, project managers, the Contractor and other project stakeholders.
- You will be shaping and driving delivery through effective problem solving and practical application of Lean Management concepts such as the Last Planner System.
- Core responsibilities include leading and facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Mapping, improving and driving processes, ensuring smooth flow and tracking of deliverables, activities and information.
- Managing a small team of Lean Practitioners, as and when required, to achieve the ultimate goal: to increase reliable delivery in order to meet all internal and external milestones.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience working Process improvement projects
- Strong experience in operating in a project environment with multiple stakeholders
- A strong awareness of consensus building tools and techniques
- Strong facilitation skills including excellent listening skills and the ability to empathise with project team and workshop participants
- Excellent presentation, communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical thinking ability
- A strong foundation in Lean Management concepts in a manufacturing or consulting engineering setting
- Experience in leading small project teams
- An MBA or an MSc in Lean Management, Construction Management or related Project Management / Civil Engineering Discipline.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Scrum Master or equivalent
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Avalara is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can follow this process outlined when applying for a position: Please provide your name and contact information to our recruitment team at recruitmentEMEA@avalara.com