Senior Software Engineer – AX/D365 Retail
Engineering | Shivajinagar, Pune, IndiaApply Now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Analyze the ERP modules functionally and understand how various modules works and interact with each other
- Understand the architecture of ERP and it’s various components and be able to integrate with the same
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Programming and maintainability of the code should match the industry standards.
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Work with Engineering and Support team to help deliver and support software solution and support it
- Ready to work with US counterparts
Education - BE, MCA, MCS or other related degree
- Advanced degree in computer science or equivalent.
- AX POS developer with EPOS/MPOS/CPOS experience. MPOS experience is must. Strong experience in SQL and Databases.
- Should have worked extensively in AX POS customization
- Should be good in AX Retail architecture and topologies. Should be familiar with Retail POS configurations.
- Should have idea of D365 Retail architecture and Retail Extension model.
- Must have sound knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Experience working with XML/REST API’s/SOAP.
- Strong understanding and analytical skill.
- Should be able to work with minimum information/Documents.
- Should be good at preparing the documents.
- Must be able to work as a team rather than individual.
- Good Communication skills
Good -To- Have:
- ERP domain knowledge of Sales/Finance/Accounting modules would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Indirect Tax. (Sales Tax, Consumer use tax, VAT & Excise Tax)
- Experience of customizing ERP based on proprietary languages would be preferred
- Experience on latest tools for static and dynamic code analysis, CI/CD pipeline, TDD and Serverless framework. Preferable on AWS (Cloud) infrastructure and services.