Implementation Consultant- GoLive
Customer Success | Remote, United States,Durham, NC, United States,Seattle, WA, United StatesApply Now!
Implementation Consultant (IC3)
Be an integral part of a fast-moving company, responsible for successfully managing and supporting the implementation of hundreds of Avalara Customers. This is a fast-paced and challenging role where you will learn the intricacies of Avalara's tax compliance automation solutions.
- Manage a portfolio of ~150+ customers as they implement Avalara's tax compliance automation products
- Assist customers in planning their implementation of Avalara's tax automation suite to support their business processes and industry best practices
- Track key aspects of customer implementations, including key tasks, target dates, forecast dates, risk factors and customer interactions
- Engage internal and external business partners as part of the project management process
- Support customers' success by answering application questions, tracking issues, monitoring changes and resolving or escalating problems according to company guidelines
- Provide training and end-user support during customer onboarding
- Update internal implementation tracking systems in a timely and accurate manner for cross-departmental visibility and reporting
- Follow established implementation standards and operating procedures
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced customer service environment, managing a large portfolio of active customers through their implementation or support process; organization and the ability to balance multiple clients and varying needs is critical to this role's success
- Two or more years of software implementation, preferably within the B2B sector.
- Passionate about customer success, both individual customers and Avalara's customers
- Goal-driven and self-motivated towards continual improvement in knowledge, efficiency, productivity, and customer service; Consultants are measured on a combination of the number of projects successfully completed per month and the quality of the implementation
- Strong communication skills; as a more senior role in the Go Live department, you may be called upon to make presentations either internally or externally, to train coworkers or customers on products and best practices.
- Ability to quickly evaluate a customer's abilities and adapt instructions and training accordingly
- Strong team collaborator, believing that the success of the group is as important as individual success
- Flexibility, welcoming growth, and change
- Personify the Avalara Success Traits: Ownership, Simplicity, Curiosity, Adaptability, Urgency, Optimism, Humility
- BS in Engineering/Information systems/IT
- Experience with multiple ERP and e-commerce solutions with a focus on sales order/invoicing processes.
- Experience working with clients at all organizational levels with a high degree of professionalism and business acumen
- Ability to understand and conceptualize accounting and tax processes and procedures.
- Understanding of Sales and Use Tax, VAT and GST is a plus
- Conversant with API
- Experience with Product based company
- Experience with SaaS based solutions
- Familiar with tools like Salesforce & Atlassian Jira