Marketing Manager – Partner App Stores
Marketing | Remote, NC, United StatesApply Now!
This role will be responsible for managing our partner app stores tied to our strategic ERP and ecommerce partnerships including Oracle NetSuite, SalesForce, Shopify, BigCommerce, among many others.
Responsibilities will include aligning the right solutions with the right app stores and audiences, keep them updated, refresh the ‘look and feel', drive traffic, manage reviews and monitor KPIs.
What you'll do:
- Work with various partner marketing and business leaders to set the partner app store strategy and prioritize product listings.
- Collaborate with our product teams to align the right solutions with the right audiences in the right app stores
- Work with the various partners to gain access so we can make updates easily
- Understand and leverage promotional opportunities for each store Collaborate with our brand team to refresh our app store ‘look and feel'
- Mirror SEO tactics to drive rankings for app store SERPs
- Innovate and invest in new tactics to gain traction and drive traffic
- Keep tabs on competition to glean good ideas and move ahead of them
- Collaborate with our social media/community reviews team to manage and respond to customer reviews on our app stores
- Monitor KPIs that matter (downloads, installs, conversions, revenue, etc.)
- Test, analyze, fail fast, optimize
Who you will work with:
- You will be working closely with partner business leaders, business development teams and partner marketing leaders to determine strategy and prioritization.
- You'll collaborate with product and product marketing to ensure we have the right products listed and updated
- Together with our social media and paid digital teams you will develop organic and paid campaigns to drive users to app store offerings
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience in the B2B technology space
- Professional experience managing public-facing communication channels on behalf of behalf of a brand
- Strong digital marketing experience including use of social media and paid digital
- Experience working in a matrixed organization with many different stakeholders
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Experience in partner marketing is a plus
We're building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world. Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there's an accompanying unique and nuanced tax
compliance calculation. The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries is a global, layered, three dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds. That's a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That's why we're growing fast. Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Brazil, Canada, India, U.K, Belgium and across Europe.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.