Customer Excellence Program Specialist
Customer Success | Pune, MH, IndiaApply Now!
Avalara's Customer Excellence program team influences the strategy, implementation, and management of customer experience to positively impact customer satisfaction and retention. The Customer Excellence Program Specialist will support the program team with internal processes, analysis, quality reviews, and customer outreach.
- Passionate about serving your customer.
- Curios to learn new technology and processes.
- Open to collaborate with different other teams with Avalara.
- A team player with utmost agility to meet the department and organizations expectation to excel in Customer Experience.
- Flexible to work in rotational shift (preferably night shift)
- Support customer-related projects.
- Conduct customer outreach campaigns.
- Conduct case quality audits.
- Create reports and perform ad hoc analyses on customer case data.
- Maintain current functional knowledge of the Avalara products, subscriptions, and Terms and Conditions.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to change, and thrives in a multi-tasking environment.
- Quick learner, able to follow direction and execute a variety of projects and processes with minimal direction.
- Able to balance quality and efficiency.
- Good technical and problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to identify resolution to problems.
- Effective communicator with customers and across stakeholder levels.
- Able to analyze data and summarize important findings and recommendations.
- Optimistic and self-motivated.
- Typically 3+ years of operations, analysis, and/or customer service experience in a technology organization.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience).
- Willing to work during US PST hours to support the needs of the business.
- Previous experience of working in QA background and PMO team.
- Knowledge of Avalara processes and products.
- Experience using and creating Salesforce reports.
- Intermediate data analysis skills (e.g., pivot tables, v look ups, data transformation).
What's In It for You
- To be a part of a world class team on customer champions.
- Work with an organization that gives an amazing work life balance.
- Competitive compensation and medical benefits.
- A state of art office to work from.
- Learn from the best in the business.
We're building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world.
Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there's an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries — is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds.
That's a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That's why we're growing fast.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, India, and the U.K.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, or any other factor protected by law