Sr. Software Engineer, Avalara Identity
Engineering | Shivajinagar, Pune, IndiaApply Now!
- Advanced degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Technologies .Net framework, VB.net, C#.net.
- Strong experience in SQL and Databases.
- Must have sound knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Experience working with XML and JSON.
- Strong understanding and analytical skill.
- Should be able to work with minimum information/Documents.
- Should be good at preparing the documents.
- Must be able to work as a team rather than individual.
- Strong understanding of performance and scalability considerations when building applications.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, continuous integration, and test-driven development are very desirable.
- Passion for innovating new approaches for delivering efficient enterprise business solutions.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills with ability to engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with GIT / VSS / SVN.
- Experience in Java would be added advantage
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand Avalara products and integrations.
- Completing development tasks in full stack
- Utilizing AWS resources efficiently
- Implementing CI/CD and TDD
- Programming and maintainability of the code should match the industry standards.
- Documenting the solution approach for each task