Technical Lead/ Senior Technical Lead
Engineering | Shivajinagar, Pune, IndiaApply Now!
Your role would be to design, develop and maintain rich UI for Web applications by following TDD approach. Participate in Scrum with activities such as assist QAs, perform code reviews, user testing, research spikes, define UI coding standards, etc. Help across teams to promote UI standards and best practices.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or related field
- 10-12 years of shipping software experience , good understanding of SDLC and QA best practices
- Good understanding of SOLID design principles, OOPs and Design Patterns.
- Expertise in software development .NET architectures and Dot net core
- Needs to be extremely hands-on experience UI Architect.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Experience in microservices architecture, dockers and containerization.
- Demonstrated implementation experience using common cloud architecture, enabling components, and deployment platforms
- Demonstrated familiarity with relational databases, SQL, NO SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Multitasking ability with good organizing skills
- Should possess good knowledge of all AGILE processes
- Expertise in communicating technical things in common business language to stakeholders
Mandatory Soft Skills
- Good team player
- Good EQ
- Good mentoring Skills
Dot net core, Angular.js, react.js,node.js, rest api, no sql, PostgreSQL
Good to have – Work experience on tools like FullStory, Track.js, Nightwatch.js, Browserstack.js , In-vision, Analytics tool – Heap, google , swagger, JIRA, Confluence