Information Technology | Shivajinagar, Pune, IndiaApply Now!
• Provide L1, L2 technical support for internal customers.
• End-user account management, e-mail account and distribution list management.
• Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills for the Microsoft platform.
• Desire to work with Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Win 2012/2016 Servers and services like
• Must have worked on Dell/HP/Lenovo hardware.
• Technical knowledge of mail servers and associated protocols:
• Solid understanding of security concepts, principles and practices,
including fundamental knowledge of OSI model.
• Remote access/VPN troubleshooting and network connectivity support.
• Basic networking & troubleshooting tasks.
• Network hardware and software, VPN.
• Nice to have Microsoft certification MCSA/MCTS.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering degree in computer/IT etc. or equivalent years of work experience.
• 3 years of relevant experience is essential.
• Experience in Remote user support will be desirable.
• Nice to have ITIL certification or experience in ITIL framework environment.
• Must possess excellent communication skills
• Must be willing to work with US Pacific overlapping time as per need basis and rotational shifts.