Client Success Administrative Support
Administrative | Paso Robles, CA, United StatesApply Now!
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing team focused on providing high quality service for our clients. The job provides a wide variety of adminstrative tasks; you will not be bored. There is opportunity to learn and grow within the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High attention to detail
- Ability to function in a fast-paced accurate data entry position
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Track and record all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Provide Administrative Support to Managed Services team to include updating eCompli statuses for packets being sent to state agencies as well as approved licenses and brand registrations; preparing FedEx labels; scanning packets to client master folders, tracking outgoing mail in Excel.
- Work with computer equipment frequently, along with operation of office copiers, facsimile, scanning, postage machine and other office equipment.
- Position requires some driving to and from the Post Office each day to pick up and drop off mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a wide variety of confidential information in a professional manner.
- Must be professional, flexible, and friendly.
- Highly proficient in MS Office and Excel
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
The perks of working at Avalara go beyond amazing physical spaces and a Tiki Bar. We’re committed to continued progress in diversity and inclusion. As an employee at Avalara, you’ll have the opportunity to join resource groups focused on diversity of thought, engage with your local or global community about topics that matter to you and the organization and receive continued education around inclusion and development. As Avalara grows, so do the voices within it. It’s time to hear your voice.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, gender, nation of origin, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. We thrive on diversity and encourage people from all walks of life to apply to Avalara’s open positions.